Chipotle!

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
Funyan005

Post by Funyan005 »

Free burrito today if you take in some tin foil. Figured I'd let anyone here know who is looking for a free meal!

I went, and plan on going back later haha.

You're supposed to wear the tin foil like a burrito, but it really doesnt matter. I had a tiny piece I stole from someone and it worked so, just go!
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

Dang! Missed it.

Anyone know when Baskin Robbins free day is? Or Ben & Jerry's? Don't want to miss important national holidays like those, you know.
Taco

Post by Taco »

BTW, if any of y'all get some Starbucks free ANYTHING coupon in yer email or whatever, it's a scam, pretty much 110% of the time.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Heard something on the radio about free Ice cream at Ben & Jerry's if you go tomorrow at a certain time and claim that you actually voted (no proof necessary). Same thing with Starbucks?

Gotta love rumors. :lol:
Taco

Post by Taco »

YUP

Got an email from my Sister warning me about that. I can't wait to turn people down tomorrow night! Ijjits.

Honestly...

The STOOPID side of it, is that I think every monday, we give teachers somethign like a 10% discount on a tall (small) cup of coffee. THAT'S FRICKIN' IT?! Goddamn. SO GENEROUS, STARBUCKS.

So, I just give it to certain people for free. Fire me for having a SOUL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

TacoDelRio wrote:So, I just give it to certain people for free. Fire me for having a SOUL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Um, what's the address? :)
Tim

Post by Tim »

Here are the freebies for voting on election day:

http://cbs2.com/reference/Freebies.Voti ... 55282.html
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

I thought such things were illegal?

UPDATE: The Ben & Jerry's thing seems legit.
http://www.benjerry.com/features/i_voted/
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Hikin_Jim wrote:I thought such things were illegal?
It is if you demand proof of voting (or whatever). All you have to do is just say you did. I think.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

This article mentions the legal thing: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... U&refer=us

And the article seems to make it sound like Starbucks is doing this for real.

This page on the Starbucks website makes it seem even more legit. :) http://www.starbucks.com/sharedplanet/news.aspx
Taco

Post by Taco »

Yeah I guess it is real. :?

Disregard my previous post. I've never seen one of these things actually work for real. We get TONS of scams and scammers. That, and nobody gave me the heads-up.
Funyan005

Post by Funyan005 »

Went to work this morning, I gave out so many free coffees. It was hellacious, had lines out the door and drive thru was backed up all to hell. People love free stuff.
Alot of the people didnt believe it at first until they got it and were pretty glad to be able to get it.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

Got my free Starbucks this A.M. Wish there were a Ben & Jerry's close by... :)
Taco

Post by Taco »

I can't wait. I go in tonight. Tweekers rejoice in your late night coffee (if that's what tweekers do).

Lines can go to hell, twice. I'll just lie and say we ran out of coffee (probably the truth anyway).
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

DamOTclese wrote:
Funyan005 wrote:Free burrito today if you take in some tin foil. Figured I'd let anyone here know who is looking for a free meal!
Yikes! I missed it! And there's nothing that I love more than free food!
It's right in the middle of my price range. :)