Congrats Hikin Jim!!!

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
Layne Cantrell

Post by Layne Cantrell »

Hikin_Jim wrote:
TacoDelRio wrote:
Hikin_Jim wrote:Showing great hiking promise, her eyes brightened noticably when I showed her a 1:24,000 topo. :wink:
:lol:
Don't be thinking I'm going to be showing her any "Ice Pirates" type materials, no sir! lol
Hey, congrats Jim! I can't wait until your bundle of joy gets to experience Buckhorn with her daddy just like I did with my Dad way back when (well... not THAT far back)! And other spots, too. :)
Layne Cantrell

Post by Layne Cantrell »

Layne Cantrell wrote:
Hikin_Jim wrote:
TacoDelRio wrote: :lol:
Don't be thinking I'm going to be showing her any "Ice Pirates" type materials, no sir! lol
Hey, congrats Jim! I can't wait until your bundle of joy gets to experience Buckhorn with her daddy just like I did with my Dad way back when (well... not THAT far back)! And other spots, too. :)
Also, let the record show that I totally would've offered congratulations much earlier in the thread had I been able to figure out what was going on. :)

The baby pic really gave it away.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

norma r wrote:
Hikin_Jim wrote: Showing great hiking promise, her eyes brightened noticably when I showed her a 1:24,000 topo. :wink:
Jim, you crack me up!!

sleep? why?? it's more fun to just stare at the precious miracle before you. that is, until she never stops crying one day! :( but this too shall pass.

welcome to the next amazing chapter of your life!...
Oh, she is so sweet. When I hold her close; she just falls asleep. It's so cute.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

Layne Cantrell wrote: let the record show that I totally would've offered congratulations much earlier in the thread had I been able to figure out what was going on. :)

The baby pic really gave it away.
:lol:

Buckhorn? We're already packing...
That's a Svea 123 backpacking stove from the 60's for all you youngsters out there. Best dang stove evah!
Taco

Post by Taco »

Oh man! :lol:
He219

Post by He219 »

Hikin_Jim wrote:We're already packing...
Jim, Congratulations on the birth our your daughter Joyce!
:D